Our body needs an adequate amount of vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients for its proper functioning. This type of therapy consists of personalized intravenous treatments according to the patient’s needs, adjusting the appropriate doses of vitamins, minerals and medicines, achieving the patient’s well-being immediately, since we avoid the passage through the gastrointestinal tract. Our team, after a complete study will detect the patient’s needs, recommending the most appropriate therapy.
- Components: Electrolytes, minerals, vitamin B 12, vitamin B1, antiemetics and painkillers
- Purpose: Targeted treatment for immediate recovery after a big holiday.
- Components: Electrolytes, vitamin C, vitamin B5, vitamin B12, vitamin B complex and magnesium
- Goals: Energizing, improvement of chronic fatigue, recovery from acute infections, post-training recovery and headache.
- Components: Electrolytes, taurine, lysine, glutamine, arginine and vitamin B complex.
- Goals: Energizing pre-race
- Components: Glutathione and megadose of vitamin C
- Goals: Powerful antioxidant action, improving the objectives of the vitamin C megadose
- Components: Electrolytes, vitamin B complex, zinc, magnesium, selenium, glutatión, liponic acid and folic acid.
Vitamin C megadose
- Components: Electrolytes and high doses of vitamin C adjusted to the patient’s weight (between 5-20g).
- Objectives: Powerful antioxidant, improves your immune system, protects the cardiovascular system, increases iron absorption, and keeps your bones, ligaments, skin, and teeth healthy.
- Components: Iron carboxymaltose.
- Objectives: After an analysis of the ferric profile, we detect your shortages and treat them.